PRODUCTS - Crimpers
Model: 60006 Crimping Machine
The Manchester model 60006 is an affordable crimping machine solution for customers who don't need higher-end crimping machines. It has a small, compact footprint and comes standard with an Allen-Bradley controller. It has an adjustable ram stroke for totally optimized cycle time and features an OSHA safety blue color. Ask us about the many available options including non-resetable parts counter, and casters for easy mobility.
Size: 42"W x 38"L x 87"H
Weight: 3200 lbs
- Ram Cylinder: 5" Bore x 4" Stroke
- Rated Tonnage: 20 Tons at 2,425 PSI
- Advanced Ram Speed: 181 IPM=1.32 sec.
- Retract Ram Speed: 240 IPM=1 sec.
- OSHA Safety Blue Color
- Throat: 5.75"
- Maximum Stroke: 4"
- Adjustable Ram Stroke
- Hydraulic Unit: 13 GPM
- Dual Zero-Force Touch Buttons /Anti-Tiedown
- Allen-Bradley IEC Controls
- Small Compact Foot Print
- Electrical Required: Customer Specifications
- Easy Access for Die Changeover
- 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Dedicated Support Staff
- Allen-Bradley Safety Light Curtains
- Crimp Component Fixturing
- Casters For Easy Mobility
- Resetable Parts Counter
- Call Manchester Tool & Die at 260.982.8524 with any questions!