PRODUCTS - End Forming Systems
Model: M78-H-3 End Forming Machine
The Manchester model M78-H-3 is a hydraulically operated machine that uses a programmable three position rotary tool holder that is easily programmed to make one through three strokes. A simple adjustment determines the length of the stroke. This machine is the largest of the Manchester end formers and is ideal for forming large heavy wall tubing.
* Cycle time depends on the application and optional equipment.
Size: 44"W x 82"L x 82"H
Weight: 5000 lbs
- Cycle Time: 5-15 seconds*
- Tube O.D. Capacity: 3"
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 3.25"
- Ram Cylinder: 8" bore x 6" stroke
- Ram Force: 50 tons (maximum)
- Clamp Cylinder: 3-1/4" bore x 4-1/2" stroke
- Clamp Force: 25 tons (maximum)
- Hydraulic Unit: 20HP 33 GPM
- Working Pressure: 1200 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 2500 PSI
- Air Required: 40 to 80 PSI & 3 CFM
- Electrical Required: Customer Specifcations
- 12 Month Warranty on Machines
- Larger Hydraulic Unit
- Autoload & Unload Systems
- Longer Stroke Ram Cylinders
- Custom Cycle Start Initiators
- 6 Hit Capability
- Part Present Sensor
- Panelview Touch Screen
- Light Curtains
- Custom Painting
- Easy Access for Tooling Changeovers and Service
- 1 to 3 Hit Capability
- Compact Footprint