PRODUCTS - End Forming Systems
Model M71-H-3 Tube End Forming System
The Manchester model M71-H-3 is a hydraulically operated machine with a three position tool holder that is easily programmed to make one, two or three strokes. A simple adjustment determines the length of the return stroke for improved cycle times. See the video!
Size: 44"W x 82"L x 76"H
Weight: 5,200 lbs
- Cycle Time: 2.2 to 6.8 seconds*
- Tube O.D. Capacity: 1.5"
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 1.75"
- Ram Cylinder: 3-1/4" bore x 6" stroke
- Ram Force: 15 tons (maximum)
- Clamp Cylinder: 2-1/2" bore x 2-1/2" stroke
- Clamp Force: 17-1/2 tons (maximum)
- Hydraulic Unit: 15HP 21 GPM
- Working Pressure: 1200 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 2500 PSI
- H.M.I. Interface
- Part Present Sensor
- Air Required: 60 to 80 PSI & 3 CFM
- Electrical Required: 480 VAC/3 Phase/60 Hz
- 12 Month Warranty on Machines
* Cycle time depends on the application and optional equipment.
- Larger Hydraulic Unit & Larger Ram Cylinders
- Autoload & Unload Systems
- Custom Cycle Start Initiators
- Light Curtains
- Custom Painting
- Special Voltages
- Easy Access for Tooling Changeover/Service
- Programmable 1 to 3 Strokes
- Compact Footprint