PRODUCTS - End Forming Systems
Model: M72-H-3 & M72-H-4 End Forming Machine
The Manchester model M72-H-3 and M72-H-4 are hydraulically operated machines with a vertical tool holder that is easily programmed to make one, two, three or four strokes. Some of the many features and options available for this machine are listed on the other side.
* Cycle time depends on the application and optional equipment.
Size: 44"W x 82"L x 82"H
Weight: 3000 lbs
- Cycle Time: 1.7 to 3.7 seconds*
- Tube O.D. Capacity: .625"
- Maximum Jaw Opening: .9375"
- Ram Cylinder: 2-1/2" bore x 4" stroke
- Ram Force: 6 tons (maximum)
- Clamp Cylinder: 2" bore x 1-3/4" stroke
- Clamp Force: 10 tons (maximum)
- Hydraulic Unit: 7.5HP 8 GPM
- Working Pressure: 1200 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 2500 PSI
- Air Required: 40 to 80 PSI & 3 CFM
- Electrical Required: Customer Specifcations
- 12 Month Warranty on Machines
- Larger Hydraulic Unit
- Autoload & Unload Systems
- Custom Cycle Start Initiators
- Part Present Sensor
- Panelview Touch Screen
- Light Curtains
- Custom Painting
- Easy Access for Tooling Changeover/Service
- 1 to 3 Hit Capability
- Compact Footprint
- Quick Run Cycle