PRODUCTS - Groovers
Model: M94-H-6-G End Forming / Grooving Machine
The Manchester model M94-H-6-G is a hydraulically-operated combination tube end forming and grooving machine. The machine includes a single stationary clamp for holding the tube, as well as a transfer mounted Manchester six stroke end forming ram and a model 24008 tube grooving head. The forming ram and grooving head may be programmed to perform many combinations of end forming and grooving or cutting operations. Since the tube is only clamped once, excellent concentricity is maintained.
* Cycle time depends on the application and optional equipment.
Size: 60"W x 108"L x 102"H
Weight: 12,000 lbs
- Tube O.D. Capacity: .75"
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 1.75"
- M71 Ram Cylinder: 3?" bore x 8" stroke
- M71 Ram Force: 8 tons (maximum)
- Main Drive Unit: 5 H.P. Hause head
- Clamp Cylinder: 2-?" bore x 1-?" stroke
- Hydraulic Unit: Vickers 20HP 32 GPM
- Working Pressure: 1200 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Air Required: 40 to 80 PSI & 3 CFM
- Electrical Required: Customer Spec.
- 12 Month Warranty on Machines
- Clamp Force: 17? tons (maximum)
- Autoload & Unload Systems
- Custom Cycle Start Initiators
- Feeder Bowl Systems
- Part Present Sensor
- Panelview Touch Screen
- Light Curtains
- Custom Painting
- 1 to 6 Stroke and Double Index Capability
- Single Clamping for Multiple Operations
- Easy access for Tooling Changeovers and Service
- Quickly Changeover to Roll or Cut Grooves
- Compact Footprint