PRODUCTS - Groovers
Model 24020 Servo Roll Forming Machine
The Manchester servo roll forming machine features no hydraulics utilizing a servo driven ball screw unit that can be tooled for either rolling or cutting operations. The clamping system is an air operated toggle system. The machine operates by advancing and closing a spinning head containing either rolling or cutting tools over a clamped tube. Through the machine’s H.M.I., the depth of the rolled or cut grooves can be easily adjusted. This machine accepts the same tooling as the hydraulic 24008-HS and utilizes the same bearing package.
Size: 48"W x 72"L x 72"H
Weight: 3,000 lbs
- Tube O.D. Capacity: .75"
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 1.25"
- Main Drive Unit: 5 HP Variable Speed Hause Head
- Recirculating System: 3/4" HP Graymills Pump
- Clamp Cylinder: 4" Bore with Toggle System
- Air Required: 40 to 80 PSI & 3 CFM
- Electrical Required: Customer Spec.
- 12 Month Warranty on Machines
- Part Present Sensor
- HMI Interface
- Autoload & Unload Systems
- Custom Cycle Start Initiators
- Light Curtains
- Custom Painting
- Quickly changeover to roll or cut grooves
- Easy Access for Tooling Changeover/Service
- Compact Footprint
- Stroke adjustment through machine's HMI