PRODUCTS - End Forming Systems
Model M82-H-3, M82-H-4, M82-H-6 and M82-H-6-D Tube End Forming Systems
The Manchester model M82-H-3, M82-H-4 and M-82-H-6 are hydraulically operated machines that use a programmable three, four or six position rotary tool holder that is easily programmed to make 1-3, 1-4 and 1-6 stroke options. This machine is ideal for forming large thin wall tubing. The M82-H-6 can be equipped with a double punch holder in order to run double tube tooling. Model shown below is the M82-H-6-D.
Size: 44"W x 82"L x 76"H
Weight: 6000 lbs
- Cycle Time: 2.7 to 14.7 seconds*
- Tube O.D. Capacity: 3"
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 3.25"
- Ram Cylinder: 4" bore x 6" stroke
- Ram Force: 30 tons (maximum)
- Clamp Cylinder: 2-1/2" bore x 5-1/2" stroke
- Clamp Force: 19-1/2 tons (maximum)
- Hydraulic Unit: 20HP 34GPM
- Working Pressure: 1200 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 2500 PSI
- H.M.I. Interface
- Part Present Sensor
- Air Required: 60 to 80 PSI & 3 CFM
- Electrical Required: 480 VAC/3 Phase/60 Hz
- 12 Month Warranty on Machines
* Cycle time depends on the application and optional equipment. Test conducted at full stroke and equipped with larger cylinder and stroke.
- Larger Ram Cylinder & Stroke
- Autoload & Unload Systems
- Custom Cycle Start Initiators
- Special Voltages
- Light Curtains
- Custom Painting
- Easy Access for Tooling Changeover/Service
- Programmable 1 to 6 strokes
- Compact Footprint