PRODUCTS - Groovers
Model: 24008-HS Grooving Machine
The Manchester model 24008-HS is a hydraulically-operated machine that can be tooled for either rolling or cutting operations. The machine operates by advancing and closing a spinning head containing either rolling or cutting tools over a clamped tube. A simple adjustment determines the depth of the rolled or cut grooves.
* Cycle time depends on the application and optional equipment.
Size: 25"W x 80"L x 79"H
Weight: 3000 lbs
- Cycle Time: 4 seconds*
- Tube O.D. Capacity: .75"
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 1.25"
- Main Drive Unit: 5 HP Variable Speed Hause Head
- Recirculating System: 3/4" H.P. Graymills Pump
- Clamp Cylinder: 2-1/2" bore x 1-1/2 stroke
- Clamp Force: 2.5 tons (maximum)
- Hydraulic Unit: Vickers 5HP 8 GPM
- Working Pressure: 1000 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 1000 PSI
- Air Required: 40 to 80 PSI
- Electrical Required: Customer Spec.
- 12 Month Warranty on Machines
- Part Present Sensor
- HMI Interface
- Autoload & Unload Systems
- Custom Cycle Start Initiators
- Light Curtains
- Custom Painting
- Quickly changeover to roll or cut grooves
- Easy Access for Tooling Changeover/Service
- Compact Footprint